Thursday 3 September 2009

Ducks, yoghurt and crystal healing

Fed ducks again today, by the canal - my new favourite 'sacred spot', more or less untred by folk, apart from the odd walker / worker on a lunch break / cyclist / bunking off schoolkid / rival duck feeder. And of course the odd barge, using the lock. They have their work cut out - 72 locks on 20 miles of this small stretch of canals...

Cloud is spooning yoghurt as fast as he can. A great distraction from my box of crystal points that I use for healing work and he uses as missiles (friendly fire - directed at table legs and walls).

Yesterday I taught him his colours and he will now fetch the 'yellow ball', 'blue ball', 'green ball', 'red ball'.

I'm bored today...one of those days that no matter how many coffees I drink (had two), I can't get going.

I need more ideas for activities to do at home. Or at least some ways to make play dough more interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment