Monday 5 April 2010

Unhappy families – Prospect Magazine � Prospect Magazine

Unhappy families – Prospect Magazine � Prospect Magazine

Somebody please tell Prospect to make their site free to read in totality! Well, just so I can read the rest of this article.

Fascinating on how we can pass depression on to our children, but how we can stop this cycle (although I haven't got to the hows of this, as it's subscriber content only - and I'm not seriously asking them to make it free content, I know that mags need to adjust to changing times and make money from online editions to support quality content... although what are libraries doing about this? Are they buying bulk user subscriptions?)

Anyway, as a depressive myself, of depressive parents, this is a reason to sit upright. I had never thought about passing depression onto my children... but of course this is something I need to avoid at all costs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment